Nov 18, 2019

>Journal of the K-12 Revolution: Essays and Research from Minneapolis, Minnesota<, Vol. VI, No. 3, September 2019 >>>>> Article #1

Article #1
 
Introductory Comments:
 
Profiles of the Schools of the
Locally Centralized District
of the
Minneapolis Public Schools
 
In this edition of Journal of the K-12 Revolution:  Essays and Research from Minneapolis, Minnesota, I give updated profiles for the schools of the locally centralized school district of the Minneapolis Public Schools (MPS).  In doing this I continue to provide objective information on matters vital to students of the Minneapolis Public Schools, of the kind that I convey in abundance in Part I: Facts of my book, Understanding the Minneapolis Public Schools:  Current Condition, Future Prospect.  As that book goes into circulation, I will even more energetically than is already the case make vigorous commentary on my in this journal, on my blog, on my television show, at my appearances for Public Comments at meetings of the MPS Board of Education, and in numerous public appearances and speaking venues.  For now, I am in the opening editions of Volume VI of this journal emphasizing objective information from which my readers may form their own views.
 
In the articles below, I give profiles of elementary (pre-K-5 and preK-8 schools), grouped alphabetically in Article #2 for presentation of profiles for Andersen United Community School through Hmong International Academy;  and in Article #3 for presentation of profiles for Jefferson Community School through Windom Sand panish Emersion School.  I then proceed in Article #4 to give profiles for all MPS middle schools and in Article #5 to give those for all MPS high schools.
 
Please now consider carefully these profiles conveyed in the succeeding articles.       

No comments:

Post a Comment