Jul 29, 2021

Analysis Forthcoming as to the Key K--12 Dilemmas That >Star Tribune< Staff Writer Anthony Lonetree Ignored in His Expletive--Punctuated Reply to My Communication of 24 July 2021

In his expletive-punctuated reply to an email that I sent to him regarding the cowardly mediocrity of his articles on the St. Paul Public Schools, Star Tribune staff writer Anthony Lonetree predictably issued a response entirely from a wounded ego, ignoring multiple aspects of my incisive communication that would have been of keen interest to anyone who truly cared about education or young people.

In an article that I will enter later in the day, I will acutely analyze Lonetree's ego-based response and highlight those features of my email that engendered his response that constitute a concise presentation of the actual impediments to achieving excellence in K-12 education.


No comments:

Post a Comment