Jun 5, 2020

Understand That As You Scroll on Down to the Next Article on My Blog, You Are Reading the Best Analysis That You will Ever Read As to Current Conditions in United States Society and How These Conditions Can Only Be Addressed Via the Overhaul of K-12 Education at the Minneapolis Public Schools and Other Locally Centralized School Systems

Yesterday, 4 June 2020, I reluctantly wrote and entered the next article that you will observe as you scroll on down my blog.  I had intended to continue tapping out the articles that will comprise my memoir, A Teacher’s Journey from Southern Methodist University to North Minneapolis:  Foundations for Overhaul of the Minneapolis Public Schools, but decided that my insights into the events of history and current society that created the context for the murder of George Floyd were so singularly incisive as to constitute a moral imperative for publication.


I had further intended to resume production of my memoir on this very day of Friday, 5 June, but the simplistic opinion piece of Peter Bell and Mitch Pearlstein in todays’ Star Tribune  brought forth numerous thoughts pertinent to the article that I entered yesterday.  Bell and Pearlstein reveal abject ignorance of history and psychology.  The article that I wrote and entered on this blog yesterday explains our current dilemmas in the context of historical and psychological factors that are beyond the intellectual grasp of Bell and Pearlstein.

This is not the first indication of the intellectual limitations of those two gadflies on the Twin Cities scene.

But then the sort of intricate and sophisticated analysis that I conduct in the article upon a firm base of knowledge and exhaustive reading in history and psychology makes the article a challenge for even the most sophisticated reader.  That is often the case when Truth is told.  The core concepts of Truth may be summarized succinctly but necessitate deep reflection for full understanding.  Too often, would-be analysts invert these facets of Truth, obfuscating core principles while simplifying reflection.

Readers should understand that the next article upon scrolling down the blog is the best that you will ever read as to the historical and psychological factors that have produced the context for incidents such as that involving Derek Chauvin and George Floyd;  and that also created the challenges of life at the urban core and the wretched system of K-12 education in the Minneapolis Public Schools and other locally centralized schools systems, overhaul of which constitute our only hope for addressing the most vexing problems of inner city life and those of these less than United States.

Thus, I am going to leave this article and the seminally incisive article of note as the lead entries on my blog into the middle of next week.

Read the next article many times.

Read it until you fully grasp the analysis.

Read it until you comprehend that the article indicates the only way that we will ever overcome the societal ignorance in which we are currently mired. 

At the midpoint of next week I will send these two articles into “Return to Draft” status, withdrawing them for a while so that the articles comprising my memoir appear in succession.

Please, in the meantime, read  that next article multiple times, ponder implications and, leaving contact information, know that I will respond if you have further questions or want to discuss with me personally the themes that I posit in the article.

My best to you all---

ever working for a better future for our children.

Please read on >>>>>     

No comments:

Post a Comment