Jul 9, 2019

Book Five: P-S Poetry II

Clear now as to Her Values and with Deep Insight into History, she felt the Passion of Poetry pressing forth as she called out to the Divine  >>>>>

 

I Discern now that

You are

as

You are,

and

Life is

as

It is.

 

I shall never need to

doubt

again,

though I remain

full of

Wonder.

Life:

full of

Misery,

full of

Joy,

Evanescent

and yet

Eternal,

I

and each one of

Us

Inextricably Connected

to

Each Other,

to

You,

to events

Sorrowful

and

Felicitous,

One

and the

Same.

 

No longer need I

Question

where

You

are in my times of

Tribulation.

No longer shall I feel

Your Presence

only in my

victories,

successes,

and the

triumphs

of those

who have been

dearest

to me.

For

You

Abide,

and

I

Live:

That is all I need to

Know.

 

I

Comprehend

now that

I,

by which I mean

We,

Live Fully

When we pursue

Knowledge

and spend our

Time

with maximal

Sincerity,

Efficiency,

applying then what we

Know

to our

Best Lived Lives

of

Wisdom,

Compassion,

guided always,

above all,

by

Love.

 

Thus,

in the

Depths of My Sorrow,

in the

Ebullience of My Joy,

I henceforward shall

Know

that for everything

there is a

Propitious,

Divinely Bestowed,

Season.

 

How blessed

am

I,

Female

of your

Creation,

to receive from you

this impetus to gain

Knowledge,

this

Opportunity

to

Live

with

Wisdom,

and to impart this to

Male,

My

Brother,

Friend,

Lover,

for in our

Perfected Union,

Divine Love,

we are

Microcosm,

Macrocosm,

You,

the

Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment