Sep 16, 2017

I Will Be Taking Several Weeks to Attend to Matters In Behalf of My Mom--- Please Read Bountifully While I Am Away and Watch My Television Show Every Wednesday at 6:00 PM


Especially since my readers have become accustomed to a heavy output of articles on this blog, I want you to know that I will be traveling from Minnesota to Dallas, Texas, on Sunday, 17 September, to attend to matters in behalf of my mom and for several weeks will not be making any posts.

 

In the course of the last several weeks, I have written many articles of great pertinence to the K-12 revolution, detailing an energetic plan of action in the run-up to the school board elections in November 2018.  Please use this pause in my prolific production to read especially carefully the 25 or so most recent posts.

 

Then, for commentary and information on a great bevy of matters of relevance to K-12 education, please read as many of the 500 articles posted on this blog as possible.  I research, think through, and write every article that I post on this blog with utmost care.  Every article brings ideas and information of high interest to those with a serious interest in K-12 education.  

 

Also, for incisive commentary of the same heft and importance, tune in each week to my television show, The K-12 Revolution with Dr. Gary Marvin Davison (Wednesdays at 6:00 PM, Minneapolis Telecommunications Network [MTN] Chanel 17 in Minneapolis).  The show may be seen on television or accessed streaming in real time at the MTN website.

 

May all of you be blessed with each step you take, and in the months to come let us move forward together to bring excellent education to the precious young people of the Minneapolis Public Schools.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment